Friday 16 April 2010

Custom Front Notebooks

I was shopping with my brother when I went to visit last week and we were admiring some plain front notebooks which you could draw your own cover on! Instead of buying I decided to make some for him with squared, lined and plain pages. The front was thick card cut 2mm wider than the paper pages on all edges, I then stapled them shut and used bias binding and superglue to make the seams, croc clipping them whilst they dried:


Here's the finished books in a little bag (trying to be pro, or just colourful)

I also used the gift giving excuse to make some Nigella Choc Cookies to take home too, they are simply the best chocolate thing ever and very easy!


For more ideas check out the link below:

2 comments:

Tamarynn Leigh said...

What a fun idea! It looks very professional (and colorful) in the bag! Good job!! Thanks for linking up!!

Daniel said...

I have the little books right here on the desk, but I haven't taken them out of the fancy packaging yet! I must save them for something special. And the chocolate cookies were amazing! :D

Post a Comment