Monday 15 February 2010

Bath

I had the absolute best weekend for ages with lots of my favourite people (minus my lovely family who are equally as amazing) and lots of cider and good food. It is the first time I have been back to my beautiful University city since I was a student 2 years ago, it has changed alot in some places but looks so much better as a result, in others it was the same as always.


One amazing improvement is that I have discovered THE BEST fabric shop I have ever been to in a tiny street which I had no idea existed until this weekend. I only took up sewing once I had left Bath so I probably never noticed it but I was in my element! They also do mail order, but thanksfully (for the sake of my bank balance) do not have a website yet! I splashed out a little on the things below, not cheap but not expensive and so so pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment